Plaza Aesthetics uses the HALO Hybrid Fractional Laser to treat a range of skin conditions and provide unmistakable results.
How The HALO Hybrid Fractional Laser Works
The HALO laser combines ablative and non-ablative wavelengths to treat multiple levels of skin concerns during one session.
The ablative wavelengths target skin issues on the surface level, such as poor texture and large pore size. The laser creates small thermal injuries to kickstart the production of healthy skin cells and improve overall appearance.
The non-ablative wavelengths target deeper skin issues, such as sun damage and hyperpigmentation. The combination of these two wavelengths delivers short-term results and long-term benefits.
The laser can treat skin conditions affecting the neck, chest, hands, arms, legs, and face.
What Makes The Laser Unique?
The HALO laser has proprietary skin mapping and measuring software that allows the device to understand and deliver heat precisely. In addition, the laser has an optical navigation system that captures the motion of the handpiece to synchronize pulse delivery with treatment speed.
An LED Visual Speedometer provides both visual and audible feedback to optimize velocity and ensure high quality outcomes.
The HALO laser can also be adjusted in size and position to deliver laser energy to specific areas.
A key feature of the laser is dynamic thermal optimization. This involves adjusting the power of each individual pulse based on the temperature of the patient’s skin. As a result, treatment with the HALO laser is the most precise, safe, comfortable, and consistent laser treatment currently on the market.
Skin Concerns Addressed By The Hybrid Fractional Laser
Clients with the following skin concerns may benefit from treatment with the Halo Hybrid Fractional Laser:
- Wrinkles and fine lines – stimulate a natural healing response to produce healthy skin cells
- Sun damage and dyschromia – improve skin reflectivity and radiance, and reduce discoloration, sun spots, actinic keratoses, and other signs of aging
- Scars – reduce the appearance of scar tissue
- Pigmented lesions – remove lesions and enhance skin texture
- Large pores – stimulate a natural healing response to reduce the appearance of large pores
Benefits of Treatment
Unlike other laser treatments, the Halo laser provides the following unique benefits:
- Patients experience a “HALO Glow”
- Treatment results are visible after just one session; older lasers typically require five to six treatments to see similar results
- Treatment only requires a topical anesthetic
- Patients can resume daily activities within 24 hours after treatment
Who is a Candidate For Treatment?
HALO treatments can deliver visible results for clients with skin types I-VI. Clients should speak to a Plaza Aesthetics skin care specialist to find out if they may benefit from treatment.
What to Expect During Treatment
Treatment with the HALO laser is similar to other laser procedures. The patient’s skin will be numbed with a topical anesthetic and the physician will provide protective eyewear for the patient to wear during the procedure.
Patients will need one to two HALO treatments to achieve optimal results. Maintenance treatments can be done one or two times per year, as needed.
We encourage patients to schedule a consultation with Plaza Aesthetics to learn more about treatment with the HALO laser.