What causes Dark Spots?
- Sun damage can lead to sun spots, solar lentigines, or liver spots
- Hormonal changes in women, especially during pregnancy, can lead to small patches of skin discoloration
- Medication side effects, from non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), tetracyclines, and psychotropic drugs
- Inflammation may occur as a result of eczema, psoriasis, skin injury, and acne
- Wound healing from an insect bite, burn, or cuts
- Irritation caused by cosmetic skin or hair products
- Diabetes and associated conditions can cause darkened, velvety skin, and shin spots
What Treatment is Effective?
- BBL™ photo rejuvenation is a unique and very effective method that allows to rejuvenate the skin on the face, neck, decolette, backs of the hands and other part of your body. It is more delicate than laser dermabrasion and deep chemical peels method of regenerating our skin using light.
- BBL™ is an innovative, FDA approved, technology, that sets new standards for treating skin conditions caused by ageing, active lifestyle and excess exposure to the sun. BBL™ stops the clock on the appearance of aging skin.
- BBL™ energy allows the specialist to perform the treatment with high precision in the case of discolourations, age or sun spots, small blood vessels on the face and many other conditions. The treatment is tailored to the skin type and desired effects.
- The treatment of BBL™ leaves the skin appearing smoother and more youthful. Clinical studies have shown that the use of BBL™ treatment ensures skin photo rejuvenation through stimulation of skin cell genes responsible for young appearance of the skin.
- Forever BBL™ is the only device that has been shown to change the expression of genes associated with aging, longevity, and increased lifespan.
How does FOREVER BBL™ work?
The light energy generated by BBL™ will mildly heat the upper skin layers. The heat absorbed by the treatment area will stimulate skin cells to regenerate new collagen. This process will restore the natural beauty to the skin evening the natural tone and leaving the skin smooth, glowing and rejuvenated. Additionally, photothermal energy will eliminate fine blood vessels that cause redness and will reduce excess melanin, which leads to the formation of pigmentation changes and discolourations. Light energy stimulates skin cell genes responsible for young appearance of the skin.